Designing a Spray Park A to Z
Wednesday, September 13
- 10:00 am MST, 11:00 am CST
- Instructor: Heidi
Spray parks are a fast growing amenity to park and recreation departments.
This session will present ideas on the process of installing a spray park and the intricate details of design, budgeting, site amenities, water source, codes, bidding, construction, and maintenance. Presenters will describe the analytical process of designing for sustaining the environment and explain the maintenance requirements of the surface, water source, and features.
- Attendees will be able to comprehend the design & construction of their project by understanding the issues and process of the project.
- Attendees will be able to determine sources of water supply and implementation of the source.
- Attendees will be able to comprehend the complexity of the project to facilitate budgeting and scheduling the project.
- Attendees will be able to communicate with code inspectors concerning waterborne illnesses and safety concerns.
Fill out the form below to register for the Virtual Learning Course.
Please Note: The Zoom Meeting Invitation will arrive 1-2 weeks before the event. Thank you!