Power of Color
Wednesday, June 28
- 10:00 am MST, 11:00 am CST
- Instructor: Scott Roschi
Impacts on Mood, Feelings and Behaviors on the Playground
Color is vital to the human experience. Whether it’s innate or learned, it’s undeniable that color has a vital impact on how we go about our lives. It can affect the way we feel, think, interact with one another and so much more. Color is a subtle yet powerful communication tool, which is why it’s one of the most important decisions that can be made when designing a playground environment. Join our experts to truly understand the power of color, and how it can impact moods, feelings and behaviors on the playground.
We are authorized to provide .1 CEUs, 1 LUs and 1 PDHs, which meet Health, Safety and Welfare credits. We also offer AIA credit including nano units.
After this 60-minute Learning Academy session, you’ll have an understanding of the following learning objectives:
- The basics of color theory and how the development of children’s visual skills can be used to influence childhood wellbeing
- That preferences for colors evolve and develop just as children/individuals evolve and develop
- The importance of using research over preference when it comes to selecting color
- The impact color has in the built environment including on the playground
Fill out the form below to register for the Virtual Learning Course.
Please Note: The Zoom Meeting Invitation will arrive 1-2 weeks before the event. Thank you!